Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Iced Coffee

Every day when my sister wakes up she walks in the kitchen and opens the cabinet. As a smile comes across her face she grabs a small container. What is it? Coffee. Yes it is true my sister is a coffee lover. My whole family likes it but not as much as Bethany does. If you ask me how I like mine I would say 'cold.' I'm still trying to figure out hot coffee, I can never get it right. 
  But my sister, Jennifer, found a copycat recipe for a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee. We always liked getting coffee from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts but to pay $3 for one cup can get very expensive. So she found a recipe, tried it out and after a tweak or two it was amazing! The best iced coffee ever! My mom says that the only thing wrong with it, is that it doesn't last long enough. =) So try it out and see what you think! The recipe is below. 
2 TBS brewed coffee
1-1/2 tsp sugar
2/3 milk and creamer (we like to put half a cup of milk and then add creamer up to the 2/3 mark)
after you brew the coffee pour it into a cup with the sugar in it and place in fridge for about 30 minutes. After its good and cold pour in the milk and creamer. Add ice and enjoy!! 
    -Amy

1 comment:

  1. Iced coffee, hot coffee, its all good. This is the best recipe. =)

    ReplyDelete