Monday, November 3, 2014

A Good Find On Our Trip

Last week we went up to Tennessee with a couple of friends from our church, I'm already planning another post about it so that will be up soon! While we were up there we went to a store called I. R. Cheap. It was a very interesting store and had some really neat stuff. We were almost done looking when me and Bethany went by this one booth. The first thing she saw was a mandolin hanging on the wall. It was the same color that mine was when I had one but the style was different.
 
She looked at the price and it was $85 for the mandolin, a chord book and the case. After checking everything out we finally decided to get it.
All it needed was some major tuning and it was ready to play! I'm excited about getting back in my family band!



Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment