Monday, September 1, 2014

Crescent Cheese Chicken

I love chicken! Chicken nuggets, chicken in gravy, chicken spaghetti but not chicken pot pie. I don't know what it is about it but I just don't care for it. So anyways, I found this recipe off Pinterest. My mom has me and my sisters all pick a new recipe and dessert once a month for
us to cook. Most of the time we get them off Pinterest but this month she has thrown a curve ball by saying we can't do that. We have to get it out of a cookbook. But, last month I found this recipe called Chicken Cheese Crescent Wraps. It basically describes itself in the title. All it is, is chicken and cheese wrapped up in a crescent. It's very easy to make and only takes 30 minutes to bake. Here's the recipe.

1 pack of crescent rolls 8 count
2 cups of cooked chicken, shredded
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
Pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Make the soup and while that's cooking start putting together everything. Roll out the crescents and peal then apart. Place chicken and cheese onto them and roll them up. Put them in an 8 inch pan. You'll most likely have some chicken and cheese left over. What I do is put the chicken in empty spaces around the crescents and sprinkle the cheese ontop. Pour the soup over the rolls and sprinkle some pepper ontop. Place it uncovered in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. This goes really well with rice!
   Amy

1 comment:

  1. This is a GREAT recipe. We had Amy make this again, in less than a month because it was SO good. It has more flavor than you think it would.

    ReplyDelete